We Simplify the PAP Supply Process:
Respiratory Plus Healthcare can help you stay on the path to healthy PAP (Positive Air Pressure) therapy compliance. It is recommended that patients frequently change out their PAP interface equipment for optimal usage & comfort. Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page or call (866) 513-7587, our representatives are available to verify your insurance benefits, take your supply order and ship the supplies directly to your home with FREE SHIPPING. Please note that the replacement schedules below are subject to change based upon physician orders, medical condition, and the discretion of the insurance plan.
Medicare and Insurance guidelines suggest your CPAP supplies should be replenished at the following frequencies:
- CPAP Mask: 1 every 3 months (you should always keep a spare CPAP mask)
- CPAP Mask Nasal Cushions: 2 per month (should be changed due to flap degradation and loss of mask seal. Facial oils break down the integrity of the flap (outer seal) and you will notice you need to make the mask tighter to seal, leading to uncomfortable fitting.)
- CPAP Full Face Cushions: 1 per month (should be changed due to flap degradation and loss of mask seal. Facial oils break down the integrity of the flap (outer seal) and you will notice you need to make the mask tighter to seal, leading to uncomfortable fitting.)
- CPAP Mask Headgear: 1 every 6 months (due to loss of elasticity)
- CPAP Machine Disposable Filters: 2 per month (the machine needs to pull in fresh air to run properly)
- CPAP Machine Reusable Filters: 1 every 6 months
- CPAP Tubing: 1 every 3 months (should be changed due to the possibility of bacteria build up in long lengths of tubing)
- Chinstrap: 1 every 6 months
- CPAP Machine Water/Humidifier Chamber: 1 every 6 months
Did you know? As someone who has owned their current CPAP machine for 5+ years, you may qualify for a new CPAP machine. For more details contact Respiratory Plus Healthcare.